Contact Us |
- Main page
- About Us: Bief Introduction, Agency's Structure, Board of Directors & Committees, Joint Association Committees, Corporate Video
- Service Center: Volunteer Action Centre, Volunteer Training & Development Centre, Western Garden Social Centre
- Volunteers Services: Volunteer Referral Service, HKJC-CPG Volunteer Talent Bank, Hopeful School Project, United Nations Volunteers Programme
- Training & Support: Volunteer Quotient, Specific Training Programmes, Publication, HKMA Community Service Scholarship, Professional Assistance, Seminar on Volunteer Service in Hong Kong
- Fundraising & Promotion: Press Release, Donation, International Volunteer Day, Hong Kong Volunteer Award
- HKCV: Application, Benefit, Newsletter, Award
Hopeful School Project
- Hopeful School Project :
- Aim :
- Service Target :
- Content of Service :
Hopeful School Project :
With the donations raised, this project has directed its efforts to construct school premises, upgrade school facilities and provide volunteer service for students in the remote mountainous regions in Mainland China. AVS will organize volunteers to visit these schools regularly, providing students with recreational, social and educational activities.
To improve the learning environment of the needy students in Mainland China;
To provide proper service opportunities for volunteers in Hong Kong to serve the disadvantaged children in Mainland China
To facilitate cooperation, exchange and experience sharing between Hong Kong SAR and the Mainland.
Service Target :
Students in remote regions in Chongqing and Northern Guangdong.
Content of Service :
To devise and coordinate suitable and non-political service items, such as: interest groups, recreational activities, homework guidance, social functions and special visits, etc.
Assist in organizing Hong Kong citizens to participate in such service
Assist in raising funds for such service
Contact Us |