Contact Us |
- Main page
- About Us: Bief Introduction, Agency's Structure, Board of Directors & Committees, Joint Association Committees, Corporate Video
- Service Center: Volunteer Action Centre, Volunteer Training & Development Centre, Western Garden Social Centre
- Volunteers Services: Volunteer Referral Service, HKJC-CPG Volunteer Talent Bank, Hopeful School Project, United Nations Volunteers Programme
- Training & Support: Volunteer Quotient, Specific Training Programmes, Publication, HKMA Community Service Scholarship, Professional Assistance, Seminar on Volunteer Service in Hong Kong
- Fundraising & Promotion: Press Release, Donation, International Volunteer Day, Hong Kong Volunteer Award
- HKCV: Application, Benefit, Newsletter, Award
Consultation and Technical Assistance
Consultation meetings are provided to assist volunteer service organizations in dealing with problems and difficulties, and improving their services.
Research and Professional Liaison
To liaise with professional training organizations, academic institutions, professional bodies / individuals, and cooperate with them in organizing talks / seminars / workshops / surveys, so as to achieve a better understanding of the directions of local and international volunteer service, and to promote collaboration and exchanges.
Publications and Audio-visual Aids
Our reference corner collects foreign and local references, books, journals, and training manuals related to volunteer service. Interested parties may borrow these references from our department.
Volunteer Trainers Scheme
To strengthen the training team, recruitment and training sessions are organized on a regular basis. The sessions include:
- Volunteer trainers: to assist in organizing, conducting, and reviewing our training projects
- Volunteer instructors: to supervise trainees in the planning and organization of volunteer service in order to enhance the quality of volunteer service
- Volunteer speakers: to assist in our training projects
- Volunteer staff with different professional skills including graphic design, website design, clerical work, editing work, translation, project coordination.
For enquiries, please contact the Volunteer Training and Development Centre at 2865-2520 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Us |