HKMA Community Service Scholarship
Launched by the Hong Kong Management Association (HKMA), the“Community Service Scholarship – Training Programmes For Volunteers” aims to provide trainings and training subsidy for volunteer trainers / leaders and to equip them with updated knowledge and skills for a quality volunteer work.
In collaboration with HKMA, Agency for Volunteer Service (AVS) invites application for the scholarship.
- current member of AVS Hong Kong Community Volunteer (HKCV) and have such membership for 3 years
- involved in volunteer training for at least one year, or provided at least 300 service hours through AVS in the past 3 years
- interested in certificate programmes organized by HKMA, which is related to promoting volunteer service, such as project management, marketing, public relations, customer service, training and development, etc.
- Applicant is required to submit the application form at least two months before the certificate programme launched with nomination by AVS, and approved by HKMA
- Agree to commit a year in AVS HKCV after the certificate programme
- At most two scholarships will be provided in a year
- Scholarship only applies to certificate programmes and non-Continuing Education Fund courses (non-CEF courses). For more information about the Hong Kong Management Association Certificate Programmes, please visit HKMA website
- AVS and HKMA reserve the rights for final decision
- For any enquiries, please contact AVS Hong Kong Institute of Volunteers at 2865 2520
Updated on 4/3/2021