Manager, Hong Kong Institute of Volunteers【Code: IVM】
- To assume overall responsibility for the operation of the Institute
- To formulate and execute development strategies, training plans and budget.
- To conduct training needs analysis and organize training programmes to meet the set objectives.
- To coach and manage the in-house training team and volunteer trainers.
- To proactively establish community networks and identify development opportunities and resources
- To support the overall agency development by developing synergy with other service units
- To perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- University degree, preferably in social science or related disciplines.
- 5 years’ training experience with a minimum of 3 years at supervisory level, experience in NGO and volunteering will be an advantage.
- Expertise in coaching techniques and facilitation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and management skills.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in Windows, MS office, internet and digital media.
Location: Kwai Chung
We offer a 2-year renewable contract with 5-day week & competitive remuneration to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your full resume with present & expected salary and available date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Information provided will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and will be destroyed after completion of the recruitment process)