Specialized Training Services
Tailor-made training programmes are provided for volunteer-involving organization.
The training series include volunteer orientation on basic concepts, service skills training, leadership enhancement and volunteer service management
- Primary school : My Volunteer Life
- Secondary school : The New Trend of Volunteering
- Volunteer Basic Concept Training
- Volunteer Service Skills Training
- Leadership Training
- Volunteer Service Management
- Risk Management in Volunteer Service
- Sharing on Volunteerism by the Hong Kong Volunteer Award Winner (Free)· On-line Application (Chinese Version Only)， Profile of The Hong Kong Volunteer Award Winners
- Select suitable training items
- Contact the college at least 30 working days in advance to determine training needs and expectations, and discuss the training items, content, format, date and time. Please fill in the application form, and provide the background information of the participants in order to organize the training content.
- After the training details are negotiated, the college will issue a training proposal, which includes: training subject, date, time, location, fees and related instructions.The applicant organization must sign to confirm the arrangement.
- The college will provide invoices 14 working days before the training. Applicants should pay by crossed cheque or bank transfer before the training.
- If a tropical cyclone warning signal No. 8 or above is hoisted or a "black rainstorm" warning signal is issued at the Observatory 3 hours before the training, the training will be cancelled on the same day, and subsequent training will be arranged.
Enquiries and Contacts
- Shops D101 - 102, 1/F, Block D, 6 King Cho Road, Cho Yiu Centre, Cho Yiu Chuen, Kwai Chung, NT
- (852) 2865 2520
- (852) 2527 3362
Mon to Sat 9:00a.m. – 6:00p.m. (Lunch Hour 1:00p.m. – 2:00p.m.)
Closed on Sun and Public Holidays